Fedor tapped!

Discussion in 'General Sports Talk Forum' started by whatsUPitsFARVA, Jun 27, 2010.

1. whatsUPitsFARVA

whatsUPitsFARVA Katy Perry. NEW HOTNESS!

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    TRUUUUUE MOTHERFUUCKING STORY!!!!!

AHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though. Dude tapped.

No Streaming Account
  2. cup4blues

cup4blues cup4blues#5216

Discord:
    cup4blues#5216
    Ratings:
    +101 / 10 / -6
    Too aggressive, Werdum's BJJ shouldn't be ****ed with and Fedor just seemed to brush it aside, 1 punch on the ground and he had an arm trapped.

cup4bluesNHL
  3. SoulGlowAct1v8r

SoulGlowAct1v8r The God Squad

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    hey guys, whats the crappiest, 3 pointed metallic instrument?

No Streaming Account
  4. o La Vie o

o La Vie o Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    In the UFC, Fedor wouldn't have looked so impressive.

The guy is one of the best strikers and brawlers on the planet still though. His chin is disgusting too.

I think Cro Cop would have beat him in his prime.

No Streaming Account
  5. whatsUPitsFARVA

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    It's obvious he would of struggled in the UFC. I hate to sound like a UFC nut rider but you look at that strikeforce event last night and then turn it to the Shogun PPV that spike showed and its obvious they are different caliber of fighters in the UFC and Strikeforce.

Why is it that refs don't know when to stop a fight in strikeforce. They have the same refs but for some reason it's like they are afraid to stop fights in strikeforce. That cyborg fight should have been stopped early in the first. Instead they let that poor girl get ponded on for a round and a half longer than she should have. While it can also be blamed on cyborg not knowing how to submit a biitch, I think most of it can be put on the ref.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
    No Streaming Account
  6. Gerbox 360

Gerbox 360 Gerbox is so 2009

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oh the ignorance in here is BRUUUUTAL.

First. They have THE EXACT same refs. That chick ref was at the last UFC (and is terrible there as well). Refs are commision employees not Strikeforce or UFC employees. Only exception is Big John McCarthy because of some bullsh conflict of interest. He's the second best ref in the game.

Second. Cro Cop did fight Fedor IN HIS PRIME. He lost.

Thirdly. Fedor would have DOMINATED the UFC if he entered it. Until Lesnar came around the heavyweight division in the UFC was a JOKE. Arlovkski and TIM ****ING SYLVIA we're the best of the best and they suck.

Fedor lost last night because he made a mental error and judging by his normally pudgy body that was downright fat last night, he's clearly not training as well as he should.

With that said, I called this a week ago and made 250 bucks on a 50 dollar bet last night.

No Streaming Account
  7. whatsUPitsFARVA

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Uhm gerbox. . . Thanks for contributing some ignorance.

No Streaming Account
  8. Gerbox 360

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well then the point you made is just as stupid as I am for my poor reading comprehension.

Have you honestly never seen Steve Mazzagatti just let someone get borderline killed in the UFC because I have lots of times. Reffing in MMA is horrible unless the ref is Herb Dean (smokes weed).

No Streaming Account
  9. o La Vie o

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I mean lesnar in his prime, before he got sick when UFC was trying to get Fedor to fight. I was looking at Cro Cop videos when I wrote that.

I stand by my statement as being 100% correct.

Fedor vs Lesnar could have seen a few loses.

I love Fedor i think he is a machine, but his wild style vs Lesnar or Carwin could have seen a couple of loses, "UFC fedor wouldn't have looked so impressive." Thats my opinion.

He would have ran through the rest of the Heavyweights with no problem, but he wouldn't have been unstopable thus "not looking AS impressive"

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2010
    No Streaming Account
  10. Gerbox 360

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Meh thats opinion so whatever.

You still want to stand by your Cro Cop statement though?

No Streaming Account
  11. o La Vie o

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know Cro Cop fougtht Fedor, i've seen that fight at least 10 times.

I meant lesnar in his prime, before the sickness/time off.

Or a Carwin in his present state. My opinion is that Fedor would suffer a loss to one of them or more.

He's the greatest heavyweight that ever lived, hands down. It's going to take someone alot of work to tople what he has done. But everyone is going to question him not coming to fight some big sluggers in the heavyweight division now in the UFC.

Lesnar is a beast, Carwin is a beast. Not that Fedor hasn't faced tough apponents.

No Streaming Account
  12. SoulGlowAct1v8r

SoulGlowAct1v8r The God Squad

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    so new topic, lesnar or carwin?

No Streaming Account
  13. Gerbox 360

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's not what you said.

No Streaming Account
  14. o La Vie o

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I didn't mean to type Cro Cop, I meant Lesnar.

Fedor has fought some badass dudes, Cro Cop being one. Especially after he shattered his nose, and just about caved in his rib cage from his monster kicks and STILL beat him.

I'd love him to come over and beat up on Lesnar that would kick so much ass and transend everything. But I think a Lesnar or a Carwin is the recipe that could defeat a Fedor.

I wanna see it, Fedor could very well also take a punch from them and keep coming though. That mother fuucker has been knocked out on his feet before and still won matches.

No Streaming Account
  15. o La Vie o

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's all gonna depend on Lesnars ring rust/health. He says he is 100% though, but I highly doubt thats even possible. So i'm going to put him at 80% at best.

Carwin will win if they stand and trade.

Lesnar will win if it's a wrestling match and goes to the ground. If carwin can stuff Lesnars takedowns he is defenitly going to smash him in the face when they trade.

I want Lenar to win, I hope he is healthy and 100% like he says. But my prediction is with Carwin, I think he is in better shape a better striker and a good enough wrestler to prevent Lesnar from dominating him and throwing him around like Lesnar does everyone else.

No Streaming Account
  16. whatsUPitsFARVA

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Mazzagatti is an absolutely horrible ref. No doubt about that.

The last strikeforce event I watched had 2 or 3 fights in a row that should have been stopped but never was. I don't know what it is but it's something that is noticeable. Yes there are some refs that are consistently terrible and maybe they get some of those people MORE SO in strikeforce events. Because that female ref and maz are terrible and don't deserve to be in the position. If they could find a way to make it Herb, John, and that jap dude (yamasaki?) I think it would be awwwwesome.

No Streaming Account
  17. Gerbox 360

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This qoute is from Dave Meltzer my personal hero, and most knowledgeable journalist on MMA in the world.

""Regarding it saying anything significant about where Emelianenko stands, the lesson of fighting MMA style is that anyone can win, and people overstate to the greatest degree some sort of finality of proof when one guy beats another. Fedor was caught. It happens to everyone. He made a mental lapse, which also happens to everyone. He could have just as easily landed that punch a half inch in a different direction and Werdum would have been out cold in 45 seconds and either way, his skill set would be the same today, and if they rematched, people would say it's a slaughter waiting to happen and Werdum would in reality have a chance to win."" - Da Meltz

No Streaming Account
  18. Gerbox 360

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Shane Carwin can prove me wrong on Saturday and I really like him despite what I'm about to say, but he may be the single most over rated fighter I've ever heard of.

No Streaming Account
  19. benenov

benenov Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ohhhh myyyyy goddddd he smokes weed?!?~!?!?!~?~!?~!#?~!#?~!#?~!

No Streaming Account
  20. Gerbox 360

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anytime you see or say the name Herb Dean (smokes weed) you have to say "smokes weed" directly after.

Rules.

No Streaming Account