To the boys of Colorado...

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming NCAA (LGNCAA)' started by WithTheLitesOut, Feb 1, 2024.

1. WithTheLitesOut

WithTheLitesOut Well-Known Member

Discord:
    withthelitesout#0
    Ratings:
    +34 / 42 / -2
    First off great series with Boston University and hats off to @JLott0910 to builidng a wagon of a team!!

An ode to all the players that the rest of the LG community let slip through their fingers....

@o ToasteD o You were a huge help all season and had everyone around you playing well regardless of who you were playing with or against. You were incredible in the playoffs and showed why you are one of the best two way players in the game! It was fun having you around and look forward to our future endevaors!

@Logan29-_- you were one of the biggest acquistions in the league this year and are the encapsulation of automatic offense. You could find a way to score if there was no net and seemingly no puck on the ice. You were huge for us and came up clutch in some of the biggest moments of the year. That game 5 goal with 0.5 seconds left to seal the series will stick in our minds forever.

@antoineboys You were a great late season pickup and were huge for us down the road, finishing 4-01 and putting up 4 points per game. You can fit in with whover you play with and compliment any style of play while still putting up offensive numbers. That game 5 goal with @Logan29-_- to seal the series as well as the critical game 5 win in the finals leaves us forever in your debt.

@xpht You tag will always be synonymous to offense. You are truly one of the better offesnive players in the game and you score wherever you seem to be, even if it is not a hockey rink. You were top 5 in the league in points two weeks after you had gotten called up. Having you back for playoffs was huge as some of our games were won by the goals that you put up. Awesome having you around

@freestyle iix You were my first pick of the draft and you didn't disappoint! You lost one game all year while putting up a spotless record in the playoffs. Having a defensman with your intuition and feel for the game was critical for us! You also had only 7 giveaways the entire playoffs while being top in the league in plus/minus!

@ømega
    @laydown61 @thunderhawk8889 You guys were with me day one and were a huge help in the begining of the season getting everyone on ripping games together. You guys finished the season without losing a game in regulation the entire year. Once we were able to grab @Springdogg, it was gameover.@laydown61 You are a perfect two way center who simply never turns over the puck and is always in great positioning. @thunderhawk8889 you clairvoyant feel of the game and where to be is top tier. You are an offensive juggernaut who does nothing but put up points. @Springdogg you could make any play you want with the puck and were fantastic faciliating offense. Together you guys formed and unstoppable line and was awesome wathcing you guys play.

@BaracusRex you were one of my best pickups all season thanks to the brillaint analytical mind of @Dr0Grackos. You are an anchor on defense and make it miserable for teams to have to play you. You won games regardless of who you played with this season and were a staple to our teams success!

@Grimmmreaper94 You were another huge pickup for me and came right in and instantly produced. Youre ability to creat offense from the blue line was huge for us and you ended playoffs as one of the highest scoring players in the league! You are foundational player and will succeed wherever and whomever you play with, a testament of how you play and bring the boys together!

@Macchockey22 You are a cornerstone defenseman and were a foundational piece to our success. You made two games a week fire and forget scheduling wise and were incredible in the playoffs. ou can lock down and entire half side of ice while nearly ensruing an effective breakout. It was awesome having you around and hoefully next year will be the Lions year!

@Hoagytime I gave you some of the toughest matchups all year and all you did was come and clutch in the biggest moments. You have shutout some of the highest scoring lines and forwards in this league this year. Game 5 was absolutely critical for us as well the games we needed to win to secure the one seed. You are one of the most underrated defensman in the league. Just wish all the time could be HOAGY TIME

@El1t3e20 You are one of the best two way players in the game and was insturmental to our success later in the season. I used you as a utility player across different positions and different lines and all you did was produce. You were one of the best defensive players in the league while being crucial for us at center. Not many players can anticipate or see things the way you do. Im forever grateful for you

@Hellesic You are a rising star and glad that you journey to stardom started here. You were huge for us stepping up middle of the season. Having a goalie that everyone can feel confident playing in front of is huge. I was lucky to have snagged you and were huge for us Game 2 in the finals!!

@DocsDirtyFinger You were another guy I grabbed late in the season and and came in and was huge for us. You are Goalie that can completely take over a game. You are blast to be arund and was great having you with us

@crzyskater123 You are one of the most absurdly talented goalies I have played with and put up an all time playoff run. You ability to galvanize a team and get everyone fired up with how well you can play is unrivaled. Was truly a pleasure playing with you this season and were truly the backbone of this team!

Honorable mentions!!
    @Dr0Grackos
    @x9xMRHOCKEYx9x
    @Vro-304
    @zazzi28
    @NINJAKiller077
    @iCamyy
    @Andurence
    @SLur1979
    @NewFieGinger
    @RichardCraniium
    @Unculs
    @Jdiggy12
    @JPEPPER76

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Logan29-_-

Logan29-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    logan29_.#0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -0
    ☘️

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. Hoagytime

Hoagytime Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hoagytime#0
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    BLESS THESE BOYS

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  4. El1t3e20

El1t3e20 Member

Discord:
    scalz01#0
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Who’s cutting onions!?!
    But much love, glad I was apart of this team! ❤️❤️

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  5. crzyskater123

crzyskater123 crzyskater123

Discord:
    crzyskater123#0
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    It was an absolute pleasure to be able to start my career here with this group. I knew from the first game played here we had what it takes to win it all. Thank you for giving a guy a chance and trusting me to backstop this team throughout the last few weeks of the seasonand thru playoffs. Wherever I go from here I owe it all to you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. thunderhawk8889

thunderhawk8889 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    thunderhawk8889#0
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Y'all making me tear up, I'm going to miss playing every week with y'all.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  7. xpht

xpht Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xpht#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -7
    In my 14 seasons, I've never had as much fun as I did this season. Great teammates, great management and great season!

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  8. Hellesic

Hellesic Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hellesic#0
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Let's go boys great season best group of guys to play with made my job easy back in net.

• Like Like x 4
    In World of CHEL
    No Streaming Account
  9. JxLott

JxLott Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jlott0910#0
    Ratings:
    +254 / 3 / -21
    Congrats to you all.....definitely well deserved for all of you but especially @WithTheLitesOut for all of the effort he put in this season and @crzyskater123 with a hell of a season and post season coming up clutch.

• Like Like x 3
    jlott0910
  10. agrigs26

agrigs26 NCAA Commissioner

Discord:
    agrigs26#0
    Ratings:
    +348 / 15 / -51
    congrats dont forget ur xbox live next yr though lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    agrigley