Updated rosters?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming G-League (LGGL)' started by ElNino, Aug 23, 2004.

1. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Does anyone know how updated the rosters will be when we start our league, and how are they going to handle injured players?

In my case as the Dolphins I would obviously expect that Ricky will be gone which is fine. Boston is injured and might miss the season, but is apparently trying to come back sometime in November, so will he be on the Dolphins roster or not. Also they just traded Ogunlye (or however you spell it) for Marty Booker from the Bears, so I would assume that this would be accurate.

It's just difficult for me to prepare right now as I don't exactly know what my lineup will look like. I can easily take Ricky and Ogunlye out of the lineup, but do I leave in Boston and add Booker, or just replace Boston with Booker.

Any ideas?

No Streaming Account
  2. Shush

Shush Renegade Admin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would say whoever is on your squad after the most recent update is fair game. It's not going to be perfect and I don't expect everyone to check their team's health on a daily basis.

I would expect the rosters to be updated within the next week. ANyone have any more info?

No Streaming Account
  3. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am pretty sure that they are releasing a new roster update right before the start of the season. As with injuries, I am not sure, but possibly the same as Madden where they just put them at the bottom of the depth chart, and you have to go and put them in yourself.

No Streaming Account
  4. GrandmasterB

GrandmasterB GRAPHIC ASSASSIN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Shush

Shush Renegade Admin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I got that from the ESPN message boards.

No Streaming Account