Where do we...

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming G-League (LGGL)' started by bustabusta196, Oct 23, 2004.

1. bustabusta196

bustabusta196 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sign Up, for Leagues. I've searched for leagues on here but there only looks to be of one.. thats already full. Id suggest having a League of...

League:
    Weeks - 12/16
    People - 20/32
    Playoff - 8/12
    Mins - 5/6
    Trades - On
    Injuries - On
    EQ. - Off
    Weather - N/A

Im tired of people who try and host leagues, but in the long run only you have to wait to get dropped from the league for no reason.. or the league being terminated. I feel this website has a dedication to their leagues and i would really like to be apart of one.. So whoever Host leagues on this site.. plz message me and tell me whats up with future leagues.. or current leagues in which you may need people to sign up for..
    Teams i would be interested in are: :fkc: :find: :fno: .. Thank you

No Streaming Account
  2. Shush

Shush Renegade Admin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Busta we are currently in Week 5 of Season 4 here. Sign up in the free agent thread if you would like to be considered if a team opens up. There will be more information regarding Season 5 as we come closer to completing the current season.

Thanks,

Shush
    ESPN NFL Commissioner

No Streaming Account
  3. bustabusta196

bustabusta196 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks

Alright thanks man.. ill be sure to sign up for that... Seeing that im not currently in the league could i presign the team i want for Season 6???

No Streaming Account
  4. Shush

Shush Renegade Admin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: Thanks

We'll have info on next season as we get closer. The way it works at LG is the current owners have priority to keep their current team or exchange it for a team that becomes available. Just hang tight cause a team may come up in the current season.

Play some exhibition games with league members as well.

No Streaming Account